February 2, 2017

Paris in a flash

Walking through the streets of Paris it is difficult to resist stopping every couple of meters to take pictures. It's a passion I indulge in, even when I'm rushing or running, I don't miss the opportunity when my eye follows down yet another of this city's impressive perspectives or my mouth starts to water at the delicacies in the window displays. I marvel at the every day objects and silent scenes that I pass on my way to the metro station and admire historic buildings imagining what stories the walls would have to tell if only they could speak! 

Join me in exploring Paris on:

or on


Looking onto the Eiffel Tower through the peace monument at Champs de Mars 


A morning at the Musée des Arts Decoratifs


Walking past a heating vent next to the post office


A break from French cuisine


Escalier de service during a paintjob and still they are picturesque


Need I say more?


Side entrance of the St.Sulpice Church


Either too cold or too early to attract customers, not even the smokers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...