November 29, 2016

Appreciate every extra day

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, so just let me unglue myself from the screen and pop out for a quick run. Dressed in my boy's Under Armour cold gear not minding the 4°C a bit, putting my best smile on and pulling the black winter fleece cap over my ears, greeting my neighbour who is lugging bags of woollen blankets out the door (her horses are cold!), I am happy and appreciative of every extra day of lovely light and sunshine before the long, grey, depressing Parisian winter hits.


Le pont Bir-Hakeim where you get insulted by bike riders
should you dare to run on their path... really?!?


Newly weds just loooove to take their picture from this spot


Running up and down l'ile aux cygnes makes you feel like Rocky himself


Running around the local soccer pitch...


... to reach Les Champs de Mars


No time to rest, the sun will be gone before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...