April 17, 2016

Let's go for a run...

Sunday morning and it's a beautiful spring day... well, maybe more like Spanish lunch time (2pm) and I finally manage to get myself together and take myself for a run around the lake in the Bois de Boulogne. It has been a long time since I've last been on this side of the hood ... and it feels sooooo good!


Avoiding the crowds ...


One day I will have to check out what's in that tower!


New PiNk running shoes... yeah!


Where's Heidi?


Spot the PiNk!


Need my prince to take me for a ride!


A peaceful sunny Sunday in Paris


Last sprint up the hill towards the Arc de Triomphe... only in Paris!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Allie Kolb and I work in casting for a popular international travel show. The show is comprised of following people who are moving from one country to another. It can be a temporary move (6 months or so) or a permanent move. There would be monetary compensation involved for the people featured on the show. I'm reaching out to see if you or anyone you know might be interested in participating in the program. Feel free to email me at alliekolb@leopardusa.com or message me on skype at alliekolb.leopard. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...