January 29, 2016

... and she keeps on running...

Woohooo! We are into our fifth year in Paris and I am still running. Admittedly a little less than in previous years since my kids now go to school by themselves and I was forced to alter my beautiful park route unless I doubled my distance. On a sunny day I am happy to run around the Bois de Boulogne but it is a bit of a hike from home.

Instead my new route passes in front of  the Eiffel tower which is not bad either. The morning sunrises are spectacular in these frisk winter days.

As the iconic Virginia Slims commercial used to state: "Baby, you've come a long way!" but it’s obvious that I have so much further to go!


My new running partner


Just trying to keep up the motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...